Welcome to the Family
Passing Clouds Wine Allocation Program
We're not a big volume winery. We've never aspired to be and most likely never will be. We make small amounts of wine each year with a focus on producing wine that expresses a sense of place and time. Sometimes, the extremely limited releases aren't available for long at all. The Passing Clouds Wine Allocation Program aims to give those who want to receive the best, the rare and the old, access when they need it.
There are two allocation levels. Standard and Premium. Each with a different focus, but each providing a unique opportunity for a limited amount of members, special access to wines and events, not available to the general public.
Why you want in.
- Allocations are limited with only 100 memberships available
- You receive two cases of Passing Clouds wine per year, hand selected by winemaker Cameron Leith
- You gain access to our museum collection (included in the Premium Wine Allocation only)
- Access to new release wines 2-3 months prior to the general public - one case is shipped in January, the other in June
- Shipments come with tasting notes, recommended cellaring times and food matching (including a step by step recipe from our chef)
- Members are welcome to join us in the dining room at our ‘winemakers table’ for a 3 course ‘feed me’ menu. Normally $55 per person, however $30 per person for member plus one guest. Direct bookings are essential here
- By joining our wine club, you become part of the Passing Clouds family, and are entitled to some unique gifts from us to you:
- At the 12-month anniversary - a bottle of current vintage Graeme’s in a branded wooden box
- At the three-year anniversary - a magnum of Passing Clouds wine in a branded wooden box
- At the five-year anniversary - a vertical of three different vintages of Passing Clouds wine in a branded wooden box
- Invitations to exclusive wine club only events; winemaker lunches & dinners, masterclasses and cellar door events
- Free freight on all purchases, including your wine allocation shipments
- 10% off on all wine purchases
- Winery tours on appointment.
The standard allocation is a great way to ensure you have access to our core range of current wines. Cases feature a balanced selection of wines including Graeme’s Blend, Pinot Noir, Macedon Ranges Chardonnay and Bendigo Shiraz.
When available, every dozen also includes select bottles of the top level wines like The Angel and The Fools on the Hill Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
The standard wine allocation offers two shipments per year of 12 bottles at a price of $350 per shipment (freight free).
Cost: $350 per shipment. Ships: June and January
Our premium wine allocation is the best option for those who have a genuine appreciation of fine wine. It has more focus on wines to be cellared and features our icon wines like The Angel and The Fools on the Hill Estate wines. Members of this club will always receive two cellared bottles we have decided are ready to drink now.
The premium allocation offers two shipments a year of 12 bottles at a price of $475 each (freight free).
Cost: $475 per shipment. Ships: June and January.