wine allocation program
We’re not a big volume winery. We’ve never aspired to be and most likely never will be. We make small amounts of wine each year with a focus on producing wine that expresses a sense of place and time. Sometimes, the extremely limited releases aren’t available for long at all. The Passing Clouds Wine Allocation Program aims to give those who want to receive the best, the rare and the old, access when they need it.
why you want in...
- Allocations are limited to all our Clubs – please note at present that The Angel Club is at capacity - Join the waiting list
- You receive two cases of Passing Clouds wine per year, hand selected by winemaker Cameron Leith
- You gain access to our museum collection (included in the The Angel Club only)
- Access to new release wines 2-3 months prior to the general public - one case is shipped in January, the other in June
- Invitations to exclusive wine club only events; winemaker lunches & dinners, masterclasses and cellar door events
- No joining fees, first payment due prior to shipment
- Free freight on all purchases, including your wine allocation shipments
- 10% off on all wine purchases
By joining our wine club, you become part of the Passing Clouds family, and are entitled to some unique gifts from us to you:
- At the 12-month anniversary (minimum of two shipments) - a bottle of current vintage Graeme’s in a branded wooden box
- At the three-year anniversary (minimum of six shipments) - a magnum of Passing Clouds wine in a branded wooden box
- At the five-year anniversary (minimum of ten shipments) - a vertical of three different vintages of Passing Clouds wine in a branded wooden box